Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thur March 4 165.2 (28.3lbs) - New Scale

So the new scale is awesome. My old scale was definately broken. I weighed myself with both scales last night to see how it responded to an hour of exercise and after I slept last night. My old scale actually was not only all over the place but it wouldn't move up or down past 167-168. Its like its stuck. However, the new scale weighted me in at 167 before exercise and 166 after a whole hour of exercise. Then after doing my other 25 minutes and sleeping last night I woke up to 165.2. My other scale was still stuck at 167-168. So logically there was no way I was stuck at exactly the same weight all last night. There had to be some variation. The old scale got thrown out. Sad because I used it for like 5 years. But I guess it finally had it. I only got it for like 20-30 bux.

So now I'm 0.2 away from my goal. I hope I can hit that tomorrow. It would be awesome. Here's my chart for ALL of my weight loss. I've never said this before but I'm actually so proud of myself. I was all smiles this morning. (as a side note the elliptical guy came today. The resistance band in my elliptical snapped. Its going to take a month to replace)

No comments:

Post a Comment