Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tues March 23 - 158.5 - (35lbs)

I'm in the 150's. It feels terrific. I finally hit it last Thursday. I've been maintaining/plateau'd since then. But honestly, I haven't really super plateau'd yet and I figured I might be due. I wouldn't exactly call it a plateau either. I did cheat and hard this weekend. Considering I didn't really gain anything I can't complain. Probably by tomorrow I might squeak down to 158. I'm really only 4 pounds away from the top target for my BMI. I do carry a lot more muscle than most people but I'm trying to not pay attention to that.

I'm actually really proud of myself for not super stressing during the pre-Cherry Blossom time. The fact that I'm losing during this is a huge acievement. I honestly didn't think I was ever going to see the 150's again. I'm at the point now where size 10 pants not only fit.. they too are starting to losen themselves.

The other issue I have is none of my club clothes fit. The only things that do are my corsets and mid-drift stuff. All of my skirts fall off. I guess it's a good problem to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment