Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tues March 16 - 160.5 - (33lbs)

I'm a half pound away from my next goal. I'm super excited that all this work I'm doing for the festival isn't interfering with losing weight. In fact, I'm surprised I've been able to continue to lose. I guess I'm not letting this get me nervous and I don't really have any time to stress eat. I've stuck to my healthier food plan and I'm making sure that I exercise every night.

I was thinking maybe I could skip my video tomorrow and go to the club. It's an option. Especially since I normally dance for up to two hours while I'm there. I might wait though. I'm not sure. The last time I went I was up at my max weight. I think I might surprise a lot of people. If I wait then I can go at my optimal top weight 154.5. (amazingly 6 pounds away) My guess is its going to take about 2 weeks to 3 weeks to get there. Although, I did do really well this weekend and I might have enough momentum to lose even more this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment