Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wed March 10 - 163.5 - (30lbs) - I did it!!!

Well I finally did it. I lost 30 pounds. Incredible! It's taken me since Jan 4 but I stuck with it. I'm still at a pace of around 3 pounds per week. It's so weird my goals keep getting smaller and smaller. My next goal is 160. After that it will be 154.5. I'm actually at the weight I was my senior prom in high school. I know I can get lower though.

My new issue isn't really a food issue, it's a stress issue. I was invited back to sell my art at the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. Last year I gained 5 pounds in a week because I stress ate. What's nice is they gave me more than a month to get ready where as last year I had only a week and a half. I also got help from my friends this year which should take some of the pressure off me. My friend Audra is helping me at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment