Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pleasantly Surprised

Well I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I realized I have lost 9.5 pounds already. I actually have 2 more pounds til I hit the end of my Nov diet.. but I feel so much better about this. The momentum is awesome. I lost a pound and a half since yesterday. The weight is still falling off. This time I am weighing myself everyday to make sure I stay on track. I'm eatting way more fruit and veggies and I exercise everyday for an hour which I think is what is pushing the weight off the fastest. I'm making sure my calories are just over 1200. I'm actually doing so well there are times that I'm not hungry and I'll grab a couple of crackers to just up the calories. My pants fit again. I'm comfortable in them. Right now I'm size 12. I know I need to get into the low 170s to 160s to get into my 10s. But my first goal is 183.5 and I'm almost there. Probably by tomorrow would be my guess. My next goal would be 178.5. I know the 170s have been a tough weight/plateau area for me so I'm going to lower my goals a bit until I get out of them so I don't get disappointed.

I have my mom's birthday on Sunday. But I was asked to make the cake. So I'm making it with what I refer to as "fake eggs" and I found Reduced sugar icing. The icing is still bad for you but reducing some of the calorie intake will help a little since I know I'm going to have to eat a slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment