Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Slowing down still 181.5

Well I managed to keep my weight at 181.5. If you look at where I was exactly a week ago I'm 3 pounds lighter. However, I can feel the weight not come off as fast. I was thinking it might be a good idea to change up my routine a little or just add to it. Maybe I'm just being impatient. If I don't lose any weight by tomorrow then I might have to start adding exercise. I'm already working out an hour everyday. One thing I can say is my waistline is way smaller. I washed my jeans the other day dreading getting back into them and they totally fit. I just have to remember its only been since Jan 4 that I went down from 193.5 to 181.5. That's still 12 pounds in 22 days. I'm actually looking forward to dinner tonight. We're doing burgers which means I get my awesome turkey burgers. They put some really awesome spices in them and I think they taste better than regular burgers. I'll try to make sure I do a veggie tonight too. I didn't have any yesterday and I really should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment