Friday, January 22, 2010

Still losing

I made it through my mom's birthday last week. I made her cake for her so I used "fake" eggs and reduced sugar icing. I couldn't believe no one could taste the difference. I also had cashew chicken that night fairly late. I did put on about 2 lbs but I got rid of it almost immediately. Then I started losing weight again. I'm 181.5. I lost 2 pound since last Friday. That means I'm the lowest I've been since I started my blog. From my max Dec weight I've lost 12 pounds. My jeans are starting to feel lose. Its awesome. My jeans were at the point of really uncomfortable when I was up as high as I was. My next goal is to get into the 170s and then 175. After that my goal will be to get to my smallest weight last year which was 171.5-170. That's about 10 pounds away. I should be rockin by summer. I didn't start losing weight until May last year. I'm way ahead of schedule. I saw my first bathing suits in target yesterday. Instead of crying about how I could never fit into them... I was like... you know what, maybe this year I'll buy a new one.

Here is my weight loss graph so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment