Friday, January 29, 2010

End of the week/month January 179.5

Well I did it. In one month I managed to drop from 193.5 to 179.5. I actually hit 179.5 yesterday. I was right between 179 and 179.5 this morning but I always round up when that happens. Usually that means I'll hit the lower amount the next day anyway.

After a month of working out and eating correctly, I'm sitting here writting to you in not size 12 jeans but size 10. I just get into them, but for me, that's good enough. It's incentive to bust out more weight so they are loose. 14 pounds in one month isn't too shabby.

The first two weeks was when I lost the majority of the weight which I've been told is water weight. I'm losing around 2-3 pounds a week now which is the recommended amount to keep the weight off. I'm actually ok with that. I keep up this pace and I'll see the bottom of the 170s in no time. I feel so good today. My tshirts fit without that bulge in the front and my butt actually looks toned. I have nothing planned this weekend that would entail me eating unnecessary food so I might have my first weekend that I lose weight.

Here are my charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment