Thursday, February 11, 2010

Broken Elliptical- Lost 19 pounds 174.5

Well, apparently I've worked my elliptical machine to death. I was working out today and something inside of it just popped really loud and now it won't work. I tried to open it up to figure out what happened but I don't have the right tools. Hopefully my extended service plan will get me a fixed elliptical machine.

In other news I lost more weight. I'm officially 174.5. I5've lost 19 pounds. I know I've been kicking butt on the elliptical and I'm going to have to find something else to make up for the lost exercise. Now I know I have to do my videos everyday. Maybe I can do the trampoline for 30 minutes. I don't even know what's comparable until it gets fixed. I can't give up now.. I'm just too close. Next goal is 173.5 then 170.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment