Monday, February 22, 2010

Sun and Mon Feb 21 and 22 - 170 - (23.5lbs)

I surpassed my goal yesterday. I hit 170. I'm not really sure where to go from here since this was my original goal to finally get to. I guess I'm doing so well I should keep shooting lower. I think my "perfect" weight is a top weight of 150. At the rate I'm going it's not really that far away.

I guess my next goal is 165. Five pounds at a time is a good target. This was the first weekend that I not only lost weight but I weighed the same on Monday. Usually I cheat a little and treat myself on Sunday for doing so well during the week. But I worked so hard to get to 170 and the 160s sound so good that I didn't allow myself to cheat. I also thought about last week that I only lost 1.5 pounds and I know I will have additional weeks like that. Especially as I get smaller.

I'm actually surprised I managed to keep everything off this weekend especially since I have my review in work today. I know I eat when I get nervous about stuff. Maybe I've finally learned to control it. Maybe the energy I'm putting into my workouts is keeping me out of the kitchen and keeping my stress low.

At any rate I guess my next goal is 165! A little ambitous but I have to shoot for something. (and I thought 170 was ambitious)

Oh yeah. Here is my chart for weight loss so far. The first one is the summary since I started and the last one is just for the month of Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment