Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sun Feb 7 - 175 - (18.5lbs)

Whatever I'm doing is really working. This is the first weekend that I was able to really lose weight. I wasn't expecting to hit my 175 goal especially on a weekend. My next goal, even though it's not far way is 173.5. That's what I weighed most of last summer. Only on July 4th was I 170.5. So my next goal is a pound and a half away. The goal after that is four and a half. I can't believe I'm actually going to get there. I always have a terrible time with weight during the winter and I'm KILLING it. I think one thing that is helping is how much water I'm drinking to keep my system going, keeping my calories at a proper level, exercise, making sure I eat fruit and veggies, and my trick for this week has been to have a prune a day to make sure I am staying regular. I know, ew prunes. But it seems to be working. Especially this week. Plus, it's only one. Not enough to hurt anything and getting one down a day doesn't effect my calorie count too much.

Tonight is a huge test for me. I'll be at my dad's for the superbowl. He is notorius for offering food. Which is great as a guest...terrible if you are trying to lose weight. He always has some of the best food too. If I can manage to get through tonight I might hit my next goal by the end of this week. He promised to have fruit and veggies for me so I hope I can load up on that instead of junk food. This is going to be a huge test.

No comments:

Post a Comment