Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sat and Sun Feb 27 and 28 - 167 - (26.5lbs)

I had my party last night. It felt like the hardest thing in the world to avoid all that good food last night. I made sure I ate super light all day. We ordered pizza and I had one slice of white pizza. Hunter and I split one tiny piece of cake. I managed to not eat anything else that night for the most part. I picked a little. Just enough to taste things people had brought. Somehow, I managed to not gain any weight. I hit 167 yesterday and was the same this morning. I have one more hurdle today. I go out with dad for dinner and then cake at his house.

I've been eating light again today to prep. We're going to Applebee's and they have a french onion soup that's only 150 calories. I'm probably going to order that and a water so I can split a slice of strawberry shortcake with Hunter. I started my morning with a fruit and ice smootie. I woke up after breakfast cause we were up so late. I never skip breakfast but I don't wanna try to cram all my calories in three hours and make myself sick. God knows how many calories are in the icing alone in that cake anyway. Hopefully I'll be the same weight or lower tomorrow and not gain anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment