Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wed Feb 17 - 173 - (20.5lbs)

I got a little nervous. I was stuck at 174 for a couple of days. I've been trying to replace the exercise I got with my elliptical but its been hard. (and frustrating) I didn't give up though. I busted my butt the last two days and I didn't even see my goal of 173.5. I jumped down to 173. I was kind of expecting 173.5 this morning but I was surprised instead. I was 173.5 for the majority of last summer. I only hit 170.5 on two days. My next goal is two and a half pounds away. I wasn't even sure if I'd see 173 during the winter and now I'm super excited that I'm so far ahead. I have to keep pushing forward. Maybe I'll see the 160's this year. Thats really less than 4 pounds from now. Size 10 jeans fit very comfortably now. My club boots zip up really easy. All of my corsets except one fit again. I even got my skinny capris on! I haven't tried on my dress size ten pants. I know they run a little smaller. I guess I just have to keep going. I have that last corset I want to get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment